Information We Gather
If you contact us directly, then Prime Valley holds the right to demand your personal information including name, email address, property ID, etc. Further, considering the technical aspects of your internet connection, we gather how you visit our website and how frequently you visit our website. When you visit our site, it automatically collects information about you, such as your IP address, website usage, and data acquired through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How The Gathered Information is Utilized
The information we gather from our users is used in a variety of ways. This data is used for the following purposes:
- We will provide you with information about our services.
- Allow you to view our website and its contents without restriction.
- Allows you to engage with interactive elements on our website.
- Changes to the website and services will be disclosed on our website.
- Assist you in any other way that you specify when providing the information.
Like other websites, Prime Valley also utilizes cookies information. The cookies utilized in our website are only used to store the information including the information and data of the visitors, and the pages visited by the visitors. All this information is used to enhance the customer’s experience.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
Data Protection Rights
The Right to Access — You have the right to request a copy of your personal information.
The Right to Rectification — You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The Right to Erase — You have the right to request that we erase your data, under certain conditions.
The Right to Restrict Processing — You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
The Right to Data Portability — You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Tracking Technologies Used to Collect Information
We collect this information using the following tracking tools.
- Web Beacons: They are little graphics that appear on a website. Our website and emails may contain web beacons, also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs. This monitoring gadget allows us to count the number of people who visit our website or who receive our emails, allowing us to estimate the popularity of our services.
- Cookies: Cookies that appear in a flash. Some sections of our website employ flash cookies, or locally stored objects, to collect and remember specific information about your user preferences. This technology enables us to customize our website to meet your specific requirements.
- Cookies are little text files that are stored in your browser. Browser cookies, often known as cookies, are little files that are inserted into your computer’s hard drive. If you go to your browser’s settings, you may turn off the use of browser cookies. Some portions of our website, however, are only available if your cookie settings are enabled. Because your browser’s default setting is to accept cookies, cookies will be used automatically when you visit our website.